Algarve Chefs Week 2015
5th Edition of the Gastronmic Week - April 26 to May 3
Date (Time): Sunday, 26 April 2015 (19:00)
The annual “Algarve Chefs Week 5.0” brings together 10 top Chefs from the Algarve’s finest hotels to create one-off celebratory menus inspired by five of the region’s most characteristic products: Flor de Sal (sea salt), Figo Seco (dried figs), Alfarroba (carob), Faca (fava beans) and Laranjas(oranges).
The week-long gastronomic event sees each of the 10 participating chefs create their own special menus, pairing unique flavours with regional wines in a celebration of the Algarve’s most characteristic products. Following the official launch of Algarve Chefs Week at the Mercado de Loulé on 25 April, this year’s special menus will be available for dinner in the restaurants of the participating hotels from 26 April – 3 May. Prices start from €30 per person excluding drinks, and once again €1 from each meal will be donated to the homeless charity CASA.
- Chef Andrew McGuie – Restaurante Louro, Conrad Algarve
- Chef Bruno Rocha – Restaurante EMO, Hotel Tivoli Victoria
- Chef Jan Stechemesser – Restaurante À Terra, Praia Verde Boutique Hotel
- Chef José Leitão – Restaurante Moonlight, Nau Salgados Palace
- Chef Luis Mourão – Restaurante Alquimia, Hotel Epic Sana Algarve
- Chef Miguel Lourenço – The Olive Tree, Hotel Vale d’Oliveiras
- Chef Miguel Teixeira – Restaurante Koi, Vidamar Resort Algarve
- Chef Osvalde Silva – Restaurante O Grill, Pine Cliffs Residence, a Luxury Collection Resort
- Chef Ricardo Ferreira – Restaurante Pepper’s, Hotel Tivoli Marina Vilamoura
- Chef Vitor Monteiro – Restaurante L14, Nau Salgados Dunas Suites